34-50 | St. Elizabeth Hospital
Side A & B | St. Elizabeth Hospital
The Sisters of the Humility Mary, who came here from France in 1864, opened St. Elizabeth Hospital on this site in the former Fitch House on December 8, 1911. St. Elizabeth Hospital has cared for all, regardless of ability to pay, and devoted itself to helping poor and underserved populations. On December 8, 2011, what is now St. Elizabeth Health Center celebrated its centennial and the evolution of St. Elizabeth Hospital into Humility of Mary Health Partners. The century-old mission of the Sisters continues to guide the institution into the 21st century.
Sponsors: Humility of Mary Health Partners and The Ohio Historical Society